Creating A New File In File Manager In Cpanel
You may also create binary files with the help of File Manager. Find below the steps to execute the process.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to create the file
- Click on the Create New File link
- Enter the name of the file to be created in the available field
- Select the type of document from the drop-down list
- LISTED BELOW ARE THE TYPES OF DOCUMENTS YOU CAN CREATE:
- Text Document
- HTML Document
- Perl Script
- Shell Script
- Click on the Create button
Was this answer helpful?
1. Click on 'Change Password' under the 'Site Management' header in Cpanel. 2. Enter your...
You can password protect directories within your site from unauthorized users by using 'Web...
1. Click on the “Apache handlers” link in Cpanel. (under the 'site management header.) 2. Enter...