How do I change my account password in Cpanel?
1. Click on 'Change Password' under the 'Site Management' header in Cpanel.
2. Enter your existing password where it says “Old Password:”.
3. Enter your new password where it says “New Password:".
4. Enter it again to confirm where it says “New Password (again)”.
5. Click on the “Change your password now!” button.
Was this answer helpful?
You may also create binary files with the help of File Manager. Find below the steps to execute...
You can password protect directories within your site from unauthorized users by using 'Web...
1. Click on the “Apache handlers” link in Cpanel. (under the 'site management header.) 2. Enter...